What’s the secret to knowing what’s around the bend?
Thinking. Lots of thinking.
Our clients tell us Stone Mantel’s thinking is light years ahead of other branding agencies. This, in turn, puts our clients’ marketing strategies light-years ahead of their competition.
Here’s a sampling of Dave Norton and Stone Mantel’s brand firsts:
- Originated the concept of meaningful brand experiences – Developed the first methodology to help companies create meaningful brand experiences based on the book, The Experience Economy.
- Teaching about meaningful brand experiences –
- Presented the first and longest-running seminar on creating meaningful brand experiences
- Lectured at Harvard University and Columbia School of Business
- Presented at Fortune magazine’s annual summits
- Investigating how happiness research can impact your brand – First to apply positive psychology (aka happiness research) to meaningful brand experiences.
- Early adopter of the collaborative approach – Collaboratives bring businesses together to tackle industry problems, identify solutions, and publish the outcomes.
What’s your toughest question?
Contact us for insights and answers!